In Today's Headlines...

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

In Today's Headlines...

Postby Otaku Son on Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:40 am

Hey, Ryan. I just wanted to make a suggestion to help the comic (and also give your blog more attention). Every so often, you do a comic about gaming "news." I think when you do something like that (I.E. the disappearing black DS Lites), you should have a little blurb about it in the blog so that people who don't know the news can learn. It took me a while to get the joke about the Black DS Lite, since I didn't know about that China incident (and wouldn't know for another two weeks). And then on Friday you did something with the Bloodrayne 2 movie, which I didn't know anything about prior to that comic. And even though today's comic is obviously about MKA, perhaps there's some people who don't follow the MK franchise and know nothing about it. So for the sake of the uninformed reader, maybe add a link in the blog to something that discusses the comic?
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:02 am

Well that's generally what the forum is for... if someone didn't understand the joke the can ask here. I do neglect my blog quite a bit though... so yeah maybe I should actively post more news related to the comic... I'm sure not many people heard the game that Kojima announced at TGS is about the stock market. :)
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to God Mode