HOLLY ****!!!

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

HOLLY ****!!!

Postby Lightning Rod of Hate on Wed May 10, 2006 11:14 pm

THERE WAS A HOLE HERE BEFORE.IT'S GONE NOW. (Silent Hill 2-try wrapping your brain around THAT!) http://gamafort.deviantart.com/
Lightning Rod of Hate
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Shiroi Kaze on Thu May 11, 2006 12:48 am

Wow, that's completely unexpected... but this isn't Snake's first Smash Bros style game appearance though, he was in DreamMix TV: World Fighters... which was Konami/Takara/Genki/Hudson's attempt at a Smash Bros game... which never made it to America. I actually mentioned it a while back in the Moru wedgie comic.

Still I find this very interesting, perhaps other classic NES characters that aren't Nintendo made will make it into the fray... if Boy and his Blob are in I'll crap myself.
Shiroi Kaze
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Spydakween on Thu May 11, 2006 1:07 am

Yeah, I always wanted to try DreamMixTV but not really enough to spend American money to get it from Lik-sang or Play-asia. Plus I heard it was a pretty lackluster game, esp. compared to Smash Bros. Still, it's pretty hard to resist a fighter with Solid Snake, Simon Belmont, Bomberman, Master Higgins, AND Optimus Prime...
Spydakween
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Hyperfludd on Thu May 11, 2006 4:37 am

Beat me too it...

Pit looks AWESOME!
Hyperfludd
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Azegoroth on Thu May 11, 2006 10:16 am

Bah, *Deletes my topic*.
Now, see, I had an avatar, but it was too big for this forum(2 kb, bah!). But I'm too bloody lazy to make it smaller.
Azegoroth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lightning Rod of Hate on Thu May 11, 2006 11:32 am

Another surprise (for me atleast) was the inclusion of the now awesomized airship from the Kirby series "The Halbird" (atleast I think that's what it was called) seeing as it's been what? 10 YEARS!? I mean,will over 50% of the players know what they're fighting on!?
THERE WAS A HOLE HERE BEFORE.IT'S GONE NOW. (Silent Hill 2-try wrapping your brain around THAT!) http://gamafort.deviantart.com/
Lightning Rod of Hate
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Azegoroth on Thu May 11, 2006 12:25 pm

Lightning Rod of Hate wrote:Another surprise (for me atleast) was the inclusion of the now awesomized airship from the Kirby series "The Halbird" (atleast I think that's what it was called) seeing as it's been what? 10 YEARS!? I mean,will over 50% of the players know what they're fighting on!?

I think it was called Halberd.
If Rock and Sonic are included, this game will own everything.
Now, see, I had an avatar, but it was too big for this forum(2 kb, bah!). But I'm too bloody lazy to make it smaller.
Azegoroth
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Lightning Rod of Hate on Thu May 11, 2006 5:40 pm

gee,I hope Snake will be supplied with his own Florra and Fauna on this mission,cause,nobody wants to see little Pikachu get eaten do they?... :smug:
Lightning Rod of Hate
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SwordKing on Fri May 12, 2006 1:38 pm

I thought Samus wore a two piece outfit under her armor. Was I mistaken?
SwordKing
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby BloodyHell256 on Fri May 26, 2006 8:45 am

No bikini underware in this one.

I'd hope that you could use snakes combat knife to kill pikachu and get a field ration. It seems fair.

Either way it'll be a very different Super Smash Bros
BloodyHell256
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Spydakween on Sat May 27, 2006 3:55 am

In Super Metroid, she did have that Black two-piece that you saw when she exploded, but in the GBA games, she wore the blue onesy. At least she did in Zero Mission, I can't remember what was under the Fusion Suit. And in Zero Mission, there's a part where she removes her suit, then gets shot down, and you have to stealth your way through a Space Pirate ship wearing the blue "Zero Suit" with only a stun laser.
Spydakween
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Ten on Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:28 am

I'd prefer not to be distracked by the character I'm playing while playing Smash Bros. As a matter of fact, the only thing I remember doing while playing the Melee demo at wallmart is using the pause menu camera options to look up Peach's dress. I don't want to do something like that to Samus, I respect her.

I too have a fondness for pit, so much so I made this image.
Ten
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Damean Blodricther on Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:15 am

Actually.. the Samus they are using in the Trailer is from the Zero Mission Game. I don't believe in any other previous Metroid games, did Samus ever appear in this suit.
OoOo.. what does this button do *gets horribly electructed*

*shizzles*... ow...
Damean Blodricther
Junior Keenspotter

SSB:brawl

Postby Mohanned on Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:03 am

no i don't think samus was ever in that armor but i'm not sure i don't really play metriod games

as for snake i got 6 words: "WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY SMOKING?" not only did they take snake, but they took him offf Konomi! they could've taken someone else made from konomi and they would've fit in alot better then snake! here my chart of snake in games

snake:
first person shooter game: fit in perfectly
army "work together" type game(kind like battelfield although your one person at a time other help u!): it's fine as long as he's being ordered to!
rpgs: maybe! that idea is about as good as puting lara craft in an rpg element game...which they did!
vs game: no way in a thousand hells will that work out
Mohanned
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to God Mode