Discuss today's comic: The Saga Continues

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Postby Braidboy on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:30 am

Ah yes. Thanks. It seems you've saved my ass again. It's corrected now. Although it probably won't reflect until there's a collected edition or something. I don't think changes I make reflect on the site once the comics are posted. At least it'll be right later.

I crank these out at a break neck pace so fuck ups will probably be frequent. Your help is always appreciated.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby lostinseganet on Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:32 am

Heh todays turok was pretty good. I don't see much of him in gamming strips. The last comic had me wondering what was on tom drawing on his sheet of paper?
lostinseganet
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:29 am

Glad you're enjoying the strip. It was a stick women with big boobs. I think he was rendering Marceline... Or maybe he's just a perv.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LadyDragon on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:33 pm

Raven, my man. Checked the site out, as we discussed. I'm actually impressed. Of course I'll not admit to it in public unless under duress, of course.
You know, you could do more of these little gems if it wasn't for your horrible full time job of shoving unwanted products and things on old elderly ladies in nursing homes while shooting evil fire out of your eye sockets.

Oh. and try your best to contain your jealousy over my PS3. ;)
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

"You have to trust your own muse. Even if she has a clubfoot and is subject to unpredictable seizures."
LadyDragon
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:04 am

Todays comic isn't showing for some reason. Keep checking back. I'm sure it'll get ironed out today.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Giby on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:46 pm

Monday's comic is great. Best use of Phoenix other than the game itself.

Did you ever figure out why the comic wasn't showing?
Giby
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:07 am

So, what exactly are we looking at in the second panel? Some kind of FF7: Sephiroth's & Axel's Children?
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:02 am

Giby: Thanks. I'm a huge Phoenix Wright fan! Can't wait for harvey birdman too. Keenspot's comic submission process must not be as automated as I thought! I'll be sure to have the comics are up the day before.

OtakuSon: That's a screen cap from FF: Crisis Core for PSP. That's sephiroth and uh... some other guy. It's the prequel to FF7 I think.

In other news, Forgive me, but I am going to play to the halo 3 fever with 3 halo 3 comics. Don't worry. It'll be okay.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:59 am

This was by far the best comic ever put on the site, by either artist.
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:56 am

Sorry for the lack of a strip. I was at a convention all weekend and when I came home doing any more work seemed like scaling mt. everest. Ah well. So I lazed out to be honest. I'll actually be doing the strip the same as if I hadn't missed it so there'll be 3 strips this week anyway.

Don't know if crosby wants it to update tommorow or late today or what, but as soon as I can get the strip together I shall.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Braidboy on Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:23 am

As you check weds comic be sure to back up and check the monday comic you got deprived of. Sorry again.

Also I am damned pissed I didn't have a sonic in smashbros comic just waiting. Imagine my chagrin when I check as I'm uploading and sure enough... he's been announced. Oh well. Maybe there'll be better fodder for jokes seeing as how there was a delay announced too.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:54 am

Clicking "Previous" on today's comic doesn't take us to Monday; it takes us back to Friday. Is there a glitch in the Keenspot coding somewhere? Because I'd really like to see Monday's comic.
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:54 am

Well dang. Word from the top is we'd be wasting a strip. I guess I agree. It's unlikely that folks would go back for it. Ah well. Fuck. I was waiting to see reaction to the 'monday' strip. heh heh. You'll see friday.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Otaku Son on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:42 pm

So, I'm guessing what Barret is looking at is what was originally going to be this Friday's comic, but now that we're moving last Monday's comic to Friday, then Barret's looking at what will become next Monday's comic? That's a lot of Friday-Monday swapping going on.
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:04 am

ha ha. Actually he's looking at that strip I did where Tory dressed up like Lara Croft. I usually just screencap whatever desktop I have at the moment for computers. At first I thought it'd be weird to have a godmode strip on his monitor, but then I thought... maybe he's looking at a pic of his girlfriend. Then I just said fuck it... I'm thinking too much.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Perindo on Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:41 am

Braidboy wrote:Sorry for the lack of a strip. I was at a convention all weekend and when I came home doing any more work seemed like scaling mt. everest. Ah well. So I lazed out to be honest. I'll actually be doing the strip the same as if I hadn't missed it so there'll be 3 strips this week anyway.

I was wondering if there's going to be a third strip this week.
Perindo
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Otaku Son on Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

Perindo wrote:
Braidboy wrote:Sorry for the lack of a strip. I was at a convention all weekend and when I came home doing any more work seemed like scaling mt. everest. Ah well. So I lazed out to be honest. I'll actually be doing the strip the same as if I hadn't missed it so there'll be 3 strips this week anyway.

I was wondering if there's going to be a third strip this week.
He already answered this question. In fact, I was the one who asked the question, and so he answered my question. Read the thread before making a post, alright?
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Otaku Son on Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:25 am

I really hope having Arnold say, "When I run for Presidents" was a gesture at the Internetites pluralizing everything. But, even then, I'm still a bit discouraged to find that sort of grammar in this particular comic.
Otaku Son
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:32 am

More of a jab at Arnold.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Mr. Bananagrabber on Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:19 am

So, uh, where is today's comic? Or rather, yesterday's :P
Mr. Bananagrabber
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Braidboy on Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:30 am

Sorry amigos. I've got bunches on my plate right now so Crosby and I are trying to figure out an update schedule. I'll keep ya posted.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Braidboy on Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:16 pm

Okay. For the observant this is old news, but here's the official slant anyway.

Godmode (for now at least) is being updated Mondays.

Right now things are crazy busy for me and I wasn't sure just how well I was gonna be able to swing Godmode updates. After some emails with Crosby it was decided to update less till I can get my workload down. So for the while updates are Mondays.

Sorry guys!
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby SwordKing on Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:45 am

Today's comic, 11/19/07

Wait a second... Wasn't Ted The Tard killed by Marcy's "To cool your XBOX 360, wrap it in plastic and submerge it in water while still plugged in." scam?
SwordKing
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Braidboy on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:25 am

the electrocution would have killed a normal man. But ted is abnormal.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby GUIGUI on Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:08 am

I just would like to point, in addition to today's comic, that Street Fighter IV is only graphically 3D. The fight is still done in 2D style, a little like super smash bros.
Give the french fries back to Belgium!
GUIGUI
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no it's not the france, trust me)

PreviousNext

Return to God Mode