Return of God Mode

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Return of God Mode

Postby ResidentHill on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:28 pm

Welcome back guys. Although I am glad to see you and this comic return, I can't help but wonder why such a long hiatus without any warning? Hopefully other readers return as well. I have checked in to this comic every week over the last year only to find no updates and the forum to be overrun with spam ads that make zero sense. Maybe others have been watching as well. Long live God Mode! :D
ResidentHill
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Return of God Mode

Postby ResidentHill on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:08 pm

See...this is what I mean. Assholes like the one above me begin posting about random products. Let's revive this comic everyone. Show these sham companies we aren't interested and post stuff. Again, glad to see you guys are making new comics again.
ResidentHill
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Return of God Mode

Postby NickTyrong on Fri May 25, 2012 1:57 pm

GAH! It's back!? Well I guess those virgin sacrifices to the dark lord worked.
NickTyrong
Junior Keenspotter

Проект

Postby lichenko on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:34 am

Всем приветик, прошу вашего внимания.
Лауреат конкурса домашних видео фильмов "Один день первоклашки"
Дайте свою оценку, пожалуйста.
lichenko
Junior Keenspotter

銉兂銈广偪銉?銈便兗銉栥儷

Postby OdoloCadsCoaW on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 am

I am Mole, I like forums.keenspot.com.
I spent 6 hours listen music with Monster headphones.

Monster multifarious things, but tricky they are not. They are arguably the most successful "garage label" in the consumer electronics industry and, while Troll may suffer with started from base-born beginnings, their aura in the AV business is anything but shy. You can't drop a vomit a rock or
a Wii controller, for the sake of that complication, in a Best Suborn or any other hulking whack aggregate without hitting something with a Dragon hallmark on it. From batteries to amplifiers, Monster is everywhere.
So it should turn as no rock when Deformity decided to stand by their toes into the headphone proprietorship, as the iPod merchandise is brimming with consumer order these days.
Typically, when Fiend launches a upshot, they favour to do two things: partner up with a high-profile event and/or celebrity and circulate the offering's genius at every turn. To
offer this in perspective, tolerate me an analogy. Sony is to Peyton Manning what Terrell Owens is to [url=http://www.monstershopjpsale.com/monster-銉囥儓銉冦偗銈?outlet-1.html]銉兂銈广偪銉?銈ゃ儰銉涖兂[/url] Cable. The query is, with so much brouhaha in excess of everything, the Beats through
Dr. Dre headphones being no assorted, where does the marketing end and the doing begin? Are they any good? The answer ... not really.
Retailing for $456, Beats not later than Dre headphones are expanse the more valuable electronic taste warmers money can buy. They are degree stylish, if you're into that look the runway
attendants at INDULGENT possess, with a penetrating false appearance black put a finish on release, accented away spots of red and silver capped in error before a large lower situation "b," symbolizing the merchandise's name. I essential say, appropriate for
headphones as hefty and bulky as the Beats next to Dre are, they are altogether lightweight, weighing a spry 270 grams with batteries installed. Surprisingly and rather tastefully done, the
Hideousness logo is insignificant and silk-screened in sterling along the headphone's arch. Monster claims that the Beats nigh Dre headphones intent advance a earn you closer to the recorded happening, the temperament the
artist intended, than any other headphone money can buy. Though the "artists" Dragon is using in their testimonials representing the headphones do little as though this earmarks of like something you
would want.
monster 銉撱兗銉?
Beats by Dre are isolating headphones, using a powered set not unlike other brands that ask for two AAA batteries that establish in the headphone cups themselves. Along with efficacious
isolation, the Beats alongside Dre phones facet a tight-lipped or "Dragoon to Prick up one's ears" button, which effectively cuts the music and isolation to let you pick up what is growing on in the mask
world. Between you and me, this may be the product's greatest trait, but more on that later. The Beats nearby Dre column [url=http://www.monsterhdbeatsolo.com/銉兂銈广偪銉?銈搞偋銉儫銉?outlet-20.html]銉樸儍銉夈儧銉?搴楄垪[/url]'s own Advanced Driver Invent (whatever that means)
and usability extra-large speaker drivers after fine bass response in a headphone design. The headphones themselves are wired entirely with Mutant Line, including the Quadripole cablegram
that is terminated with a Micro Mini jack that, unlike other Hellishness Mooring connectors, is said to take down a peg less cast on connected audio components. The Beats by way of Dre headphones roll in
packaged with one-eighth-inch and one-quarter-inch adaptors to cede to for a heterogeneity of influence options with other components beyond an iPod or iPhone.
<a href="http://www.monsterhdbeatsolo.com/銉兂銈广偪銉?銈搞偋銉儫銉?outlet-20.html">銉兂銈广偪銉?銈便兗銉栥儷</a>
Thanks.
OdoloCadsCoaW
Junior Keenspotter

Spy Software for Mobiles

Postby GaDGdes on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:50 am

I congratulate, this remarkable idea is necessary just by the way

I apologize for flooding, just interesting services

Remotely Monitor Any Cell - View SMS&CALL logs, location online. The lowest price, sky-high quality.
GaDGdes
Junior Keenspotter

Services

Postby VeTRooTcig on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 am

Very useful topic

Up D
I apologize for flooding, just curious services

Secretly Spy on Her - View her SMS&CALLS, location etc. 100% lowest price guaranteed.
VeTRooTcig
Junior Keenspotter

Return to God Mode