I just hope..

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

I just hope..

Postby Enigma316 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:45 pm

I just hope whoever replaces Adis picks up the webcomic where it was left off before he came on board, I feel like i'm not the only one here who wishes to see the conclusion of the whole Barret/Tory storyline. I feel Adis took God Mode in a widely different direction and I feel it didn't pay off the way he hoped it will. The characters we knew and loved just weren't the same anymore and I felt this hurt the webcomic and its fanbase,

While I personally wish Raven would come back, I honestly feel that's not going to be the case.

Here's hoping though....
Enigma316
Junior Keenspotter

Re: I just hope..

Postby someboddy on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:30 am

I agree. I mean, Adis is good and I like CountYoutSheep, but it's just not the right tone for GodMode.

Personally, I hope the next writer will be Brian Clevinger. He's the only one I've seen so far who is in the same league of craziness as Raven Perez...
someboddy
Junior Keenspotter

Re: I just hope..

Postby GUIGUI on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 am

Uh? I don't really see the point?

What kind of character development by Adis are you not liking? It's not like there was any to start with.

You can consider Adis era canon or not, it doesn't change a thing. So chill up, really.
Give the french fries back to Belgium!
GUIGUI
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no it's not the france, trust me)

Return to God Mode