Done.

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Done.

Postby shard19456 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 am

I hate to say this. I really do. I've stuck it out for a while. When I saw that guest comic, the other day, without realizing it was a guest comic, I said, "Hey! They're back to the right method and got a damn good artist!"

Sadly, this was not the case. I randomly found this comic just before Adis took over. I went to the start, read all the comics, fell in love, then bam. Adis shows up. His artwork is not my problem. The fact is that he's taken one of my favorite Webcomics, one that I bookmarked and checked daily, and Red Hulked it.

I wish I could continue on, but until Adis either starts writing the way people want, and especially stops turning it into a strip about himself(which personally really pisses me off, btw), then I am done.

Please, if by some reason this comic becomes what it once was, once more, please, someone message me. I can be reached on Yahoo Instant Messenger by the same user name I have posted here. Please, if you IM me on here, I will not respond, as I am posting this and leaving. Also, if you hit me on YIM to call me an idiot or whatever, then just leave me be. Cause you'll get a string of insults flung back at you followed by a permanent addition to my Ignore list.(Yes I have one)

Good luck to all of you still willing to stick it out. And Adis, Please, stop. Just stop.

P.S. For those not in the know, I used Red Hulk as an example of when something starts awesome, then writers change hands, and what once was a great story, with a great plot, making a lot of sense, suddenly has the main character punching the Watcher for no damn reason. Red Hulk lost it's writer, much like God Mode did, but that writer moved on to something else. From what I heard, he was tired of how long Red Hulk was taking to get out, but that's probably just a rumor I heard. Regardless, God Mode had the same thing happen. And that is why I'm leaving.
shard19456
Junior Keenspotter

Re: Done.

Postby GUIGUI on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:03 am

You do realize the author is changing, right? He made that announcement in the form of a big visible comic right on the front page. And you do realize that you made this post AFTER he announced it, right?
Give the french fries back to Belgium!
GUIGUI
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no it's not the france, trust me)

Postby shard19456 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 pm

First off, you didn't have to be an ass about it. Secondly, no I did not read the comic. I saw it was still Adis, saw it was once again about him, and simply gave up. That outta teach me to not read something before giving my opinion.
shard19456
Junior Keenspotter

Postby Mike Rosenzweig on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Patience. 'sall I'm saying.
Mike R
EverythingJake.com
GodModeonline.com
Mike Rosenzweig
Keenspot Despot

Postby GUIGUI on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 am

shard19456 wrote:First off, you didn't have to be an ass about it.(...)

Ho, I was tempted to be worst about it, but didn't.
Give the french fries back to Belgium!
GUIGUI
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no it's not the france, trust me)

Postby Pavelc on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 am

[quote]...suddenly has the main character punching the Watcher for no damn reason./quote]

Actually, that sounds pretty damn funny to me. Raven would have made an awesome picture of it.
Pavelc
Junior Keenspotter

Return to God Mode