Adis! here...

The only gaming webcomic that's 100% Jack Thompson joke free!

Moderators: Mike Rosenzweig, Braidboy, Shiroi Kaze

Adis! here...

Postby Adis! on Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:04 am

Hello Godmoders,
I'm Adrian Ramos, otherwise known as Adis! otherwise known as the CYS and NRFM guy. It was probably a shock to you that I'm the new artist, based on my other work, but fear not, I know what I'm doing, kinda. I am different from Ryan and Raven, much as they were different between themselves, and that's a good thing, I think. This gives me the chance to go a bit crazy, something I don't get to do in my other work, but neurotically so, because that's my style. :shifty:
Anyway, all comments and criticism are welcome and appreciated. Thanks.
-adis!
Adis!
Keenspotter Supreme

Re: Adis! here...

Postby Braidboy on Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:36 am

Rock on, Brother. I for one think something TOTALLY fresh is what Godmode needs. So far so good in my opinion.
Braidboy
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby J. on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:08 pm

Yeah, the new God Mode really is growing on me.
J.
Keenspot Despot

Postby The Hat Man on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:09 pm

not to offend, but I actually think that the new godmode is really lacking in the humor department. I mean, the rockband 2 strip was just kind of a cheap pun and in today's strip, in spite of what I think is a pretty accurate portrayal or Marceline's character and what she's capable of, the whole thing ended with a very lowbrow punchline. Just thought I'd give some constructive criticism.
COME JENKINS, TO THE HAT MOBILE!!!

The Hat Man
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Skullrama on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:11 am

Well, I'd personally been somewhat less then impressed with the new God Mode strips, however, the latest one is definitely a step in the right direction. Keep heading that way in the future, good sir!
Skullrama
Junior Keenspotter

Postby SwordKing on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:40 am

I'm not sure about this new Marceline either. She sort of looks like a Disney villain now.
SwordKing
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby LuvLuv_G1981 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm

Adis, please give Kraig back his muscles........As weird as I'm going to sound, it was one of the reasons why I read this comic.
LuvLuv_G1981
Junior Keenspotter

Postby AKeenGuy on Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:20 pm

I liked your work before you took over this strip. You apparently suck at adult( which in this instance means dirty/violent rather than mature) humor and your gaming humor is weak, especially compared to the many other gaming strips out there.

Please step aside so we can have a 4th artist with a chance to get back closer to the first.
AKeenGuy
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to God Mode