6-12-07: Marvel lets the cat out of the bag early?

Discuss Rob Potchak Jr's THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES and the archived LANDIS!

Moderator: thePOTS

6-12-07: Marvel lets the cat out of the bag early?

Postby thePOTS on Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:45 am

In what could be the most important blog entry I make to date, I've been saying it all along...

PETER PARKER JOINS TONY STARK AGAIN IN NEW AVENGERS #31.

I know, you are going, "Why in the blue hell would he do that?" And my only answer is, "It's the only way that Peter Parker can be a likable character again." And this little tidbit...

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/June ... nt0030.jpg

On this preview page from Newsarama, Marvel has let the ball drop again. Peter Parker is back to calling Tony Stark "Boss" and couple that with the fact that he's seen WITH the MIGHTY AVENGERS (plus Luke Cage of all people), it leads one to believe that Peter Parker has RE-signed the Registration act as a way to attempt to get his life back in order.

If you were on the run, your aunt was about to die, and your wife who was a supermodel wasn't allowed to work, all because you were a fugitive, don't you think you'd do whatever you could to start getting back on the right path?

Apparently NEW AVENGERS #31 AND WORLD WAR HULK #1 come out of the same day, so technically, NEW AVENGERS #31 could have some other information in it, but there's no denying that Peter Parker is standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF IRON MAN and NOT being arrested here...

Now how will it all play out?
Take Care,

Rob Potchak
elisalandis.com
ardyvanstarr.com
robpotchak.com
robpotchak.blogspot.com
thePOTS
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Landis & The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures