THE ALL NEW, ALL DIFFERENT LANDIS AND ARDY VANSTARR FORUM

Discuss Rob Potchak Jr's THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES and the archived LANDIS!

Moderator: thePOTS

Did you like the "BEHIND THE SCENES" DVD Extra style material?

Yes, I like looking at the behind the scenes process
100%
No, I'd rather just keep the flow of the story.
No votes
No, though I'd rather get some updates than none.
No votes
Yes, that's why I buy DVDs, is all the other neat stuff
No votes
What does ARDY have to do with DVDs?
No votes

Total votes : 1

THE ALL NEW, ALL DIFFERENT LANDIS AND ARDY VANSTARR FORUM

Postby thePOTS on Thu May 24, 2007 8:05 am

Greetings all,

Though this forum was originally dedicated to my first work with Keenspot, LANDIS (with http://www.sorethumbsonline.com 's Owen Gieni), We've switched the name to include both projects from myself here.

LANDIS has been on indefinite hiatus for a while, though an update does come down every so often on my blog (which still updates regularly on elisalandis.com , robpotchak.blogspot.com and my myspace.com/potsandpansink forums), I thought it was time to include my current project and get some feedback for it.

I want EVERY reader of THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES to be able to express their opinions here, starting today, with the launch of CHAPTER 2, since MANY more people have seen the series today than previously...

For this, I say thank you, and remind you that this is only the second chapter of the beginning for ARDY. He has crazier adventures coming up, as JK and I want to introduce characters like SILVERFISH and TORCH still.

Merchandise for THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES can be seen at the POTS AND PANS INK store, at cafepress.com/potchak. We have some awesome TAVA shirts, and my personal favorite is the new TAVA promo poster.

Again, thank you for the time it takes you to read the page, I hope you will all stay for the long ride, as its sure to get crazier and funnier, in a different kinda way.

THANKS
Take Care,

Rob Potchak
elisalandis.com
ardyvanstarr.com
robpotchak.com
robpotchak.blogspot.com
thePOTS
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Landis & The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures