Missing episodes

Discuss Rob Potchak Jr's THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES and the archived LANDIS!

Moderator: thePOTS

Missing episodes

Postby HiFranc on Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:13 am

How come the Landis has stopped?
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby thePOTS on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:57 pm

Franc,

It has "ended" because we are in the transition of getting everything ready for the new THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES Comic...and yes, it didn't begin when I wanted it to originally...we are late =(...but soon after we have that going at ARDYVANSTARR.COM, we should be getting TAGGER rolling as well right there at ELISALANDIS.COM.

There have been a lot of things that have happened, and I'm sure you can understand that we want it to be perfect before launching either, or both stories...

Also, recently, I haven't even been able to get the blogger program I use to work properly...so I apologize for that, as well.

Hopefully we'll have everything going the first week of August (but almost DEFINITELY FULL SPEED by September, again).
Take Care,

Rob Potchak
elisalandis.com
ardyvanstarr.com
robpotchak.com
robpotchak.blogspot.com
thePOTS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby HiFranc on Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:52 am

Thank you for the comic and the explanation.
Francisco
I read several webcomics.
HiFranc
Keenspot Juggernaut

It's November....

Postby mdhedden on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:21 am

When are we updating again?????
mdhedden
Junior Keenspotter

Postby thePOTS on Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:11 pm

The easy answer would be to say, "When its ready..." but that's not fair. So here's as true an answer as I can give.

TAGGER, the sequel of sorts to LANDIS, which explains Janus Tagger's origin and story is being drawn now. I understand that this isn't like most KEEN comics, but the story behind Landis' high quality is because the story was written and drawn about two years before it ever saw print on Keen's site. The story was oriignally going to be a comic book from Keen's A-BOMB titles, the first in a line of books that never quite made it. Because it was cancelled midway, we didn't get it fully colored not lettered, which is why it got seen in its unfinished state here on Keenspot.

However, we are moving forward with getting it at least fully lettered so that we can release it in a comic graphic novel format. We may still attempt to get it fully colored for that release, as well.

Tagger is being worked on. Eric Kent, though in a different style you may be used to seeing from Owen, is just as capable to delivering quality, but it takes time. And since he does the art on the side, and not as a day job, he doesn't get as much time to work on it as he'd like.

Will we see it? Yes. Will it be a Keenspot exclusive? Absolutely...its just the question is ..."When?" And I don't yet have an answer for that.
Take Care,

Rob Potchak
elisalandis.com
ardyvanstarr.com
robpotchak.com
robpotchak.blogspot.com
thePOTS
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Landis & The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures