Confused

Discuss Rob Potchak Jr's THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES and the archived LANDIS!

Moderator: thePOTS

Confused

Postby miarrow on Wed May 03, 2006 2:56 pm

I'm a little confused about what's happening with the comic. I know that one of the artists left? And you ran the last silent story and then now the Ardy one, but after that is it going to finish where the first things on the site left off, or is it going completely over to Ardy?
miarrow
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby thePOTS on Fri May 05, 2006 12:14 pm

To answer your question,

we will be moving to a story called THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES at ardyvantarr.com after this. It is scheduled to begin the first or second week of July.

We are NOT done with Landis, however, since Eric is now working on a sequel of sorts, called TAGGER, about Janus from Landis. It fills some of the gaps.

The only problem with all this is that it is going to take some time to get that story movnig along, so for now, we have thetenth anniversary edition of ARDY: City That Never Sleeps, and then we'll roll into TAVA for a while. Hopefully by late summer to early fall we may be able to get TAGGER online and running.

I apologize for the confusion, and I hope you enjoy the stories regardless of who the characters are.

And also, to my knowledge, we will be collecting the first Landis story into a book, but Chris would have to let everyone know when that will ship...
Take Care,

Rob Potchak
elisalandis.com
ardyvanstarr.com
robpotchak.com
robpotchak.blogspot.com
thePOTS
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Landis & The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures