Friday...One Million Update...

Discuss Rob Potchak Jr's THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES and the archived LANDIS!

Moderator: thePOTS

Friday...One Million Update...

Postby thePOTS on Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:22 am

I predict that by Friday, Landis will have hit the one million mark on hits. While this may not seem like a big deal for most, I think its extremely cool, so I want to extend this time, once more to offer everyone a shot at winning the One of a Kind Signed and sketched Print.

I'll offer the opportunity to place a reply HERE or on the last post for one more week.

If I don't get any other people to sign up, I'll look at giving the prize to either Jenna or Ernie, since they are the only two to have attempted to win...and THANKS for the participation, guys! Much love!

Also, I'd say there's probably only two weeks or so left of LANDIS volume 1, so the BIG finish is here...

Please enjoy it, and remember, from there, we will roll directly into ARDY: City That Never Sleeps, the 10th Anniversary Director's Cut. Its 25 pages of story, ten of which have NEVER been seen, nor published anywhere, and its all re-scripted with a 2005/06 feel.

Hopefully we'll get it simulcast on both elisalandis.com and ardyvanstarr.com, but I KNOW it'll at least be on the former.

I may also include some pinups with it's release to kind of give a little extra.
Take Care,

Rob Potchak
elisalandis.com
ardyvanstarr.com
robpotchak.com
robpotchak.blogspot.com
thePOTS
Keenspotter Supreme

Postby Insane Kitty on Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:26 pm

congradulation on making 1 million hits.

Your comic is one of the many I look forward to each update. (I love story lines vs the day by day humour ones)
Insert witty comment here
Insane Kitty
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Landis & The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures