New ARDY Comic

Discuss Rob Potchak Jr's THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES and the archived LANDIS!

Moderator: thePOTS

New ARDY Comic

Postby thePOTS on Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:27 am

Hey folks,

Anyone that has read the elisalandis.com comic for the past month or so (or longer, as is the case with some of the really loyal people), you've no doubt seen the blog portion that mentions the new "The ARDY VANSTARR Adventures" comic strip coming from JK Radtke (artist) and myself (creator/writer, maybe colorist).

I HOPE all of you will attempt to give this strip a chance, much in the same way you've given Elisa a chance.

With Keenspot's approval, the Ardy comic will be "simulcast" on both sites, (the landis site as well as an all new Ardy site) later this year (*tentatively aiming for a July 1st start date).

Anyway, I didn't want anyone to think that I was turning my back on the loyal fans, since the writing style that made Landis as popular as it has become (probably will hit the 1 million mark this month, maybe next at latest) will be similar to what you've seen, though as I've stated, the art will be in my opinion unlike any you've seen previously.

As we hope to have a two-pager show up in the Keenspot primer for Free Comic Book Day, and after the release of ARDY: CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS The 10th Anniversary Director's Cut, we're hoping to launch TAVA (The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures) beginning July 1st.

Keep an eye out here as well as on the blog for more info about the release, and how everything's chugging along. I hope you won't be disappointed.
Take Care,

Rob Potchak
elisalandis.com
ardyvanstarr.com
robpotchak.com
robpotchak.blogspot.com
thePOTS
Keenspotter Supreme

Return to Landis & The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures