Iain: Future Todd?

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby Tangent on Sun Oct 29, 2000 10:27 am

I'm afraid that Iain is showing classic signs of being a bit of a jerk. And a skirt-chaser. After all, he was interested in Ceilidh from what Ryan had said... and then moments after meeting her, sees Phoebe, that she's more attractive, and immediately goes after her instead?
And also, after being shot down, takes it as a challenge? I've seen men like that. They tend to be a bit of assholes. They are full of themselves and believe themselves to be God's Greatest Gift to women around. And also grow... sometimes nasty when a woman doesn't agree (as in panting all over him).<P>Just a gut feeling, but I think Ceilidh is in for a big fall here. She's starting to follow Phoebe's path in fact. (Hmm... I could even see her starting to date Iain and Phoebe warning her and admitting to what happened with Todd (something she's never talked about herself, it's something she probably still feels vulnerable about) and Ceilidh ignoring it. Or getting angry about it.<P>The sad thing is, if she looked around, she could probably find a fairly nice guy, probably a little bit of an outcast or loner, but also probably never looked at Ceilidh twice believing that she's dating someone else instead.<P>Silly girl. *chuckle*<P>In the end... with Iain... she'll probably end up apologizing with Phoebe about it, and they'll have a good cry together and say that all men are evil scumballs that should be put to death.<P>Damn but I'm a pessimistic cynic, no? :P <P>------------------
Xellos
The Mysterious Priest
Tangent
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Ucchan on Sun Oct 29, 2000 10:46 am

GAH! I hope Iain won't be a Todd-repeat. He still has to prove himself definitely, though. I agree with what you said, but I am going to wait it out and hope that a Todd-repeat doesn't happen.
Ucchan
Keenspot Despot

Postby Coota on Sun Oct 29, 2000 10:54 am

But, Australian accent! Can't be bad! Australian accent good!
And besides, Commander Bigby in "JAG" acted exactly like Iain did with Mac, and now those two are engaged to be married. Australian bastard. Mac deserves Harm, damnit! <P>Oh dear lord I'm a woman. ::rummages around in his video collection for Predator, the only way to save himself::<P>------------------
Come get some
Game over man! Game over!
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Never mess with a man's technicolor enchilada.<P>There are two kinds of people in this world, Tuco. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Coota
Keenspot Despot

Return to Avalon