The archive goes NUCKING FUTZ?

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

The archive goes NUCKING FUTZ?

Postby GrassyNoel on Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:24 pm

I was looking for a strip where Joe (?) comments on Ceilidh's lack of a Scottish accent, and then she belts him and he says "There it is!" Bo's search engine doesn't find it, so either it's not there anymore, or I have misremembered the script.
Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
User avatar
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:07 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: The archive goes NUCKING FUTZ?

Postby jeffk on Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:44 pm

GrassyNoel wrote:I was looking for a strip where Joe (?) comments on Ceilidh's lack of a Scottish accent, and then she belts him and he says "There it is!" Bo's search engine doesn't find it, so either it's not there anymore, or I have misremembered the script.


I don't think it's in the archive proper--apparently it was a "guest" strip from Josh--but it is on Packy's site.
User avatar
jeffk
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:41 am

Postby GrassyNoel on Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:20 pm

Hm, thanks for that.
Avalon Code: R++ S F++ IRC+ FA- GA- FF+ SN LY+ f{L>+++ G>++ 2:185} D{A-- H<-} rJ+ PSL+ P{LI+++ CJ+++ !GB !PC !L(~I) QM-} W+++
---
Read my LiveJournal. Comments welcome, of whatever flavour!
User avatar
GrassyNoel
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3693
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 6:07 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Postby TheAuldGrump on Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:06 am

That reminds me, does anyone know where to find the 'nine inch strip'?

The Auld Grump
User avatar
TheAuldGrump
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:04 am

Postby ParkRNDL on Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:21 am

TheAuldGrump wrote:That reminds me, does anyone know where to find the 'nine inch strip'?

The Auld Grump


dang, this should be SO easy...

where's Fool when you need him?

--rick
--rick

The Wolfman is EVERYWHERE...
User avatar
ParkRNDL
Keenspotter Supreme
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:07 am
Location: PA

Postby Mcfarlane Salsa on Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:09 am

ParkRNDL wrote:
TheAuldGrump wrote:That reminds me, does anyone know where to find the 'nine inch strip'?

The Auld Grump


dang, this should be SO easy...

where's Fool when you need him?

--rick


Fool doesn't actually do anything, he just looks at the ceiling.
Image
User avatar
Mcfarlane Salsa
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:29 am
Location: Chepstow, Wales, UK

Postby Fool on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:38 pm

*looks at the ceiling*
Life is a joke, and it's on us.
We might as well laugh along.
Fool
Keenspot Juggernaut
 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2000 12:00 am
Location: We're not really sure, but we wish he'd go back there.

Postby TheAuldGrump on Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:41 pm

'Ere, quiet you! :P

Found it.

The Auld Grump
User avatar
TheAuldGrump
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:04 am

Postby Doctor Emmit Brown on Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:49 pm

Well, share the wealth! Where is it?
Image
User avatar
Doctor Emmit Brown
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:33 pm
Location: In Cyberspace hacking you. Not your computer, YOU

Postby Mcfarlane Salsa on Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:22 am

Doctor Emmit Brown wrote:Well, share the wealth! Where is it?


jeffk wrote: Packy's Site
Image
User avatar
Mcfarlane Salsa
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:29 am
Location: Chepstow, Wales, UK

Postby Doctor Emmit Brown on Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:56 am

I meant the nine inch strip
Image
User avatar
Doctor Emmit Brown
Keenspot Despot
 
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:33 pm
Location: In Cyberspace hacking you. Not your computer, YOU

Postby TheAuldGrump on Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:23 am

Heh, it was actually the 'eight inch strip'. Don'r tell me you never said something was nine inches, when it was only eight.
User avatar
TheAuldGrump
Grand Poobah Keenspotter
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:04 am

 

Return to Avalon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests