[28 Jan 04] Well, it was only a matter of time....

Canadian teenagers jus' kickin' it 24/7.

Moderators: MarkusN, Josh Phillips

Forum rules
Locked due to spam magnet.

Postby Animal on Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:03 am

Gigafreak wrote:
K A H wrote:A recording, though, should be forthcoming in the near future. (Might even re-arrange it for organ first.)

Excellent.

K A H wrote:Still no word from Sir Josh.... has Ceilidh really kilt him? :P

I saw him on the forum on Thursday, I think. The man just refuses to die. :D

I got an email from him yesterday. His Joshness is still operating. Maybe under our radar, but he's out there.
Image I have a LiveJournal now. I'm not sure why.
Making people wonder what the hell is wrong with me since 1961
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Animal
Animal
Keenspot Despot

Postby Spaceman42 on Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:00 pm

I concur with Animal - also got an email from him yesterday.

Maybe he's just MOSTLY dead.

[*is getting print #7 in the mail sometime in the next few weeks! Yay! ^.^*]
My whole libido goes out to Austria-Hungary. - Sigmund Freud
Souvenirs d'Avalon mirror site | My homepage | My Avalon Code | My CRFH!!! Code | SPEC ShoutCAST
Spaceman42
Keenspot Despot

Postby K A H on Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:08 pm

Balfegor wrote:Oh. Hm. I guess the SdA pics *aren't* online anywhere anymore. Let me go and fetch them from my archives . . .

-Tae

[edit]Here. The big version: http://www.columbia.edu/~alj2011/cd2big.JPG. Meanwhile, that does remind me that I haven't yet learnt the Japonaise. I ought to go off and try that again.

And a-whoops. They are online after all. Thank you.

Huzzah! Tae returneth for a post or two! :) Well, I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.... *saves the pic to his HD* (I may make it my wallpaper - it's just I'm rather attached to the screen cap of the fight against Zeromus from Final Fantasy 4 that has resided there almost since I've had this laptop and whence comes my avatar.)

And say what you will, and have, about the difficulty of drawing a concert grand, but the level of detail really is striking (yes, as you said at the time the black keys are slightly off, but it's such a minor flaw - the interior is very well done indeed). Same for the rest of the background (I never noticed the plate of cookies on the end table before! :)) and, of course, the characters themselves (Phoebe and Ceilidh especially).

And your re-appearance reminds me, I still need to polish off the revisions to the Fantaisie.... and I'll need to re-record it from start to finish, it's an entirely different piece now.

Gigafreak wrote:
K A H wrote:A recording, though, should be forthcoming in the near future. (Might even re-arrange it for organ first.)

Excellent.

Such a recording is in surprisingly high demand, from the bridal couple and a number of their guests.

K A H wrote:Still no word from Sir Josh.... has Ceilidh really kilt him? :P

I saw him on the forum on Thursday, I think. The man just refuses to die. :D

That's downright unco-operative of him. :P I suggest a midnight rally - bring pitchforks, fiery torches, and a small portable gallows ;)

K.A.H.
After all, the reward for his capture has gone up to ten thousand pounds. :D (Bonus points for identifying the reference.)
K A H
Grand Poobah Keenspotter

Postby Gigafreak on Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:40 pm

K A H wrote:Such a recording is in surprisingly high demand, from the bridal couple and a number of their guests.

I doubt it's really that surprising, considering you, yourself, took a screenshot and have Kain as an avatar.
(Heh, good memories. More than often enough the battle would be over before he could come down from one of his Jump attacks... we'd joke about him getting caught in a tree.)
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImageImage
If you can't see these images, I hate Geocities and I'm too lazy to register elsewhere.
Ever try dodging rain without an umbrella?I couldn't do it either.
Gigafreak
Keenspot Juggernaut

Postby Gigafreak on Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:37 pm

THERE HE IS! GET HIM BEFORE HE ESCAPES AGAIN!!
(Edited 10:30 PM EST: Dang. Josh got away.)
Sticks and stones may break my bones...
But a giant mallet will break them faster.
ImageImageImage
If you can't see these images, I hate Geocities and I'm too lazy to register elsewhere.
Ever try dodging rain without an umbrella?I couldn't do it either.
Gigafreak
Keenspot Juggernaut

Previous

Return to Avalon